Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Most Recent Update

Well the newest news...
David passed his CFA Level 1!!!! Hooray!!
I (Jayme) got a new job working @ the New Creation Preschool through our church!
Haley will be starting preschool!
We are living in a very cute 2 bedroom apartment.
We are library junkies - Haley & I go to the library in our town @ least twice a week!
David loves his job! It's very self-motivated & of course David is VERY self-motivated:-)
David & I are small group leaders for Jr. High kids @ our church, & I volunteer with kids check-in.
I've also been attending a Women's Bible Study on Tuesday nights, where I met a great group of girls that I really get along with!
We've been going to the Roanoke Rec Center gym...Haley loves playing in the childcare while David & I workout.
We miss all of you guys & we can't wait to visit!

No comments: