Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Peanut Butter Stories

I know, I know, it's been a LONG time since I posted. I'll try to be better I swear! Today I helped David do some stuff for work (I might be taking on the job of assistant for him, we'll see) and Haley, poor kid, entertained herself:-) (these pictures are not from today surprisingly enough)



Ok, so funny story - Haley likes Apples with peanut butter, so I sliced up an apple for her and then just globbed some peanut butter into one of those little creme brule cups. Maybe 10 minutes later she comes walking out of her room with the Creme Brule cup attached to her face (see Pic 1). I ask, "What are you doing?" and when she moves the cup to respond I see this (Pic 2)covered in peanut butter. Hahahaha! While I am telling her very sternly to never do this again, I am also getting my camera out & asking her to re-enact, while reiterating that she should NEVER do this again and it's not funny:-) I think she got the hint, that's why she's not smiling.

No comments: