Friday, September 12, 2008

Update on Jayme's Work Situation

It has been a lot of hurry-up and wait with the new church/school. Anyone who's ever dealt with construction knows that you never get in when you plan to. We were hoping to be moving into our classrooms the first weekend of October, but we still didn't have a certificate of occupancy for the building...and we just barely got our temporary one:-) So next Monday & Tuesday (the 15th & 16th), I finally get to start moving stuff into my classroom, WOOHOO!! I'm very excited to see what the classroom is like & what kind of stuff I have to use & work with. I have not seen anything yet & Meet the Teacher is next Thursday (the 18th). My assistant teacher & I are going to have a lot to get done in 2 days. I am very excited though & have a ton of ideas for our classroom.
Our first day of school will be the 23rd, which means that is Haley's first day of school as well. She's excited but I don't think she quite gets it:-) She'll learn soon enough that the first day of school is a BIG DEAL!

No comments: